Decrease that period of time that when the system fails to provide or perform its primary function:
- 5% of unscheduled downtime incidents are caused by natural disasters.
- 18% of unscheduled downtime incidents are caused by software failures.
- 22% of unscheduled downtime incidents are caused by human error.
- 55% of unscheduled downtime incidents are caused by equipment failure.
- 100% of these downtime eventualities are addressed by one solution: AcendexAssure. With AcendexAssure’s managed solution approach to backup and system recovery you can maintain complete replicas of your system data both on-and–off-site and recover from any sort of unscheduled downtime within mere minutes.
Continuous network monitoring is your best defense against the 55% of unscheduled incidents that arise from equipment failure.
Your downtime nutcracker, continuous network monitoring helps you gather data about the status of every device on the network by polling network devices for availability and performance statistics. Once polled, the data is used to generate predictive failure notifications before you experience actual downtime. Network monitoring alerts you to availability, performance issues or any deviation from an accepted network baseline so you can avoid the 55% of unscheduled downtime incidents that are caused by equipment failure.
Contact Us Today
Commerce Park V,
23250 Chagrin Boulevard, Suite 200
Cleveland, Ohio 44122
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm